One Spatial Condos - Ready For Occupancy Condominium

Premium project of Filinvest in Dela Paz Pasig Metro Manila

One Spatial Condos

Project Type : Condominium
Listing Type : Ready For Occupancy
Developer Name : Filinvest
Units : 2 BR,
Price: 2,200,000 & Up
Address : Amang Rodriguez St. , Sitio Ligaya, Bgy. Dela Paz,
Location : Pasig , Metro Manila PH One Spatial Condos Filinvest One Spatial Condos One Spatial Condos Filinvest One Spatial Condos Pasig

www.onespatialpasigcondos.com

Filinvest One Spatial Condos One Spatial Condos Filinvest One Spatial Condos Pasig

Hot   2   32 sqm   yes
Amang Rodriguez St. , Sitio Ligaya, Bgy. Dela Paz, , Pasig , Metro Manila PH 2 Bedrooms Filinvest 2 Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms Filinvest Pasig
Hot   2   38 sqm   yes
Amang Rodriguez St. , Sitio Ligaya, Bgy. Dela Paz, , Pasig , Metro Manila PH 2 Bedrooms Filinvest 2 Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms Filinvest Pasig

 

The One Spatial is a comfortable and convenient residential condominium developed by Filinvest Developers. The company has once again proved its excellence in terms of architecture and taken care of presence of recreational and modern amenities for wholesome development. It is located along Amang Rodriguez Street at Sitio Ligaya in the hustle-bustle of Pasig City. The project includes 7 well architect residential buildings, all of them mid-rise, each of it with 6 residential floors with a total of 894 residential units. It is a low-density project which means you have the privilege of experiencing utmost serenity and peace. Out of the total area, 60% of it reserved for recreational amenities and open space and the rest 40% include the buildings. The residential units include studio units, 1 BR units, 2 BR units along with classic SOHO with them measuring from 20 to 89 square meters. A number of recreational activities and features add value to lifestyle including swimming pool, fitness gym, lap pool, clubhouse, jogging path, basketball court, landscaped Natural Park, fountains, park for children etc. It is an ideal location for investment with its close proximity to a number of entertainment and commercial hubs. The students have access to Sta. Clara Academy, Dela Paz Elementary School, Bright Star Learning Center, La Salle Greenhills, St. Gabriel International School, Miriam College etc. making it highly convenient for them. It has many commercial spaces like Robinson's Galeria, Ortigas Business Center, Valley Golf, SM Megamall, Frontera Verde, Country Club etc. to let occupants enjoy best of both worlds.

 

Popular Links

One Spatial Condos
One Spatial Condos Location
One Spatial Condos For Rental Units
One Spatial Condos Resale Units
One Spatial Condos Pre-Selling Units
One Spatial Condos Showroom
One Spatial Condos Amenities
One Spatial Condos Price
One Spatial Condos Contact


Similar Properties in Dela Paz

Similar Properties in Pasig

One Spatial Condos Filinvest Price List

Unit Name Project Name Developer Price (₱) Location
One Spatial Condos Filinvest 2,100,000 Pasig, Metro Manila
One Spatial Condos Filinvest 2,870,640 Pasig, Metro Manila